Wednesday 19 December 2018

Malahini Bandos

Yep, I have confirmed two things in the last two days 1) I am not an All inclusive person 2) Relaxation sickness is real.
Our first place all the food was included but there were five different restaurants, all a la carte.  And we didn't have to pay, so it was pretty amazing.  And maybe I am not an All inclusive person on a private island. (well unless I have an over water villa and private pool then it is okay!)  I have been to a few all inclusive resorts in the past where it is quite nice that you don't have to worry about paying but you can also get out and explore.  The difference here is there is no where to explore and one buffet restaurant that we all went too during feeding times.  For two days it was perfect but I have no idea how people stay here weeks.  The island is beautiful but you can walk around it in 8 minutes, so not much to explore.  But to each their own and I can see some people love it, especially families, so maybe one day I will eat these words!  
To be fair I also have not been feeling well, with a very annoying cold.  I call it a relaxation cold, happens to lots of teachers at the end of term, during term we are too busy to get sick.  Then once we slow down all those kiddie germs get us.





 So another beautiful island!




While I rested, Luis has what he says was an amazing dive.  To an amazing place, unique in the world.  Now we are getting ready to depart tomorrow, and I can't wait!  Got all our warm clothes ready, not that there is many of them to get ready!  No doubt the Maldives are super beautiful, I have never seen clearer water.  But ready for our next stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment