Monday 24 December 2018

Bruton and Dorset

I am a fairly lucky person to name a couple places as my home.  One of these very special places to me is Bruton.  I have not lived there for eight years and every time I return I feel completely welcome and just like I have returned home.  I love that I still know most faces in the pub and that so many of my closest friends are not only there but make every effort to visit with me when I return.  We made a fleeting visit on our way to Christmas in a cottage in Dorset but were able to see quite a few people in those three hours.  I just love Bruton and it was so lovely to visit there today.

 I didn't take enough pictures and didn't get to see everyone I would have liked too but still had such a great time.
 We then moved onto Dorset to celebrate Christmas with Nicola, Paddy, Freda and Paddy's Mum and partner, Michael.
This little one is going to make this the best Christmas ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment