Monday 17 December 2018

Fantasy Island

Fantasy Island was a TV show that played in the late 70's early 80's.  I remember it well, people went there and the staff made their fantasies come true (in a non sexual way!).  This place totally reminds me of it, not the fantasy part, but when people arrived on the sea plane they were always greeted by the staff and given a leis (here you are given a hat).  It totally has that fantasy island feel.   We have enjoyed another couple days of relaxing and eating, as really that is all there is to do.  I think it is a perfect place for a few days, but I am not sure I could do a couple weeks like some guests.  



 View from our pool, I mean it is quite something.


 We just need the island to be a little bigger for our cycle rides.




Today we kayaked around the island, taking all of 30 minutes (it is teeny tiny) and enjoyed some more relaxing, eating and reading. Tonight is our last night here and then we will move to an island closer to the main one, which is about 10% the cost of here (well if we had to pay), so back to normal life!

No comments:

Post a Comment