Monday 10 December 2018

Dad

There is not a day that has passed in the last year where I have not thought about my Dad.  I still find it hard to believe that he is gone and would like to think that this is just some mistake and he is back at the 20th sideroad looking out the kitchen sliding doors hoping for a big snowfall.  
This time of year is particularly hard, loads I want to share with him and I just can't believe a year has passed.
 Super Dad!  Always was.
 One of his Grand doggies

Goofy Granpa
 Liverpool for the win
Last year what made this time bearable was spending time with this fabulous family.  We are so excited to be making some new memories this Christmas with them.   And I know that our parents will be there with us, there memory lives on with us and all that loved them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment