Sunday 11 November 2018

Vlad and Phuket Town

The last week we have been entertaining one of Luis's friends from Moscow.  And with Luis at work and a bit sick this weekend, I got the hard job of taking him to the beach!  What a beautiful beach weekend, I actually spent some time lying on the beach which we very rarely do (mainly just a walk).
Saturday night we took him to dinner in Phuket Town, I just never realised how nice it is.  I guess we have only been a couple times at night and clearly to the wrong places.  Luckily Iwisyi and Rob live there and no all the cool places.
We met here before dinner, and I was happy to see they had good taste.






 We had a really nice evening and dinner.  There is definitely come nice places.

Today was a lovely relaxing day on the beach.   Hopefully, the weather stays this week and there can be a few ore relaxing days looking at this view.

No comments:

Post a Comment