Tuesday 27 November 2018

'Best' Childhood Friend

I can't tell you how many 'best childhood friends' Luis has but pretty much every time he tells me about any friend, they were a best one from childhood.  I have heard about Ricardo for some time and now have had the pleasure meeting him this week as he staying with us during part of his Thai travels.  They have not seen each other in 17 years as he moved to Spain as a teenager and they have been busy spending time together and catching up. 

 Although I am so happy that Luis gets to see his friend, I can't say that I overly enjoy these sort of pictures when I am at work!  What a beautiful day they had yesterday!
 Even Lola was a bit annoyed as she didn't get to go on the trip either.



But we did get taken along to a beach sunset and some dinner.  So not all bad!  

No comments:

Post a Comment