Monday 12 November 2018

I Have a Teenager

Thirteen years ago today a beautiful puppy was born on a farm in Devon, five weeks later I met her for the first time and I can tell you it was love at first sight.  I still remember her bounding over her brothers and sisters to come and meet me (which is slightly strange as she is probably the most unsociable dog ever).   And that was it, love.  She has been my greatest confident, my side kick, she has seen me at my lowest and my happiest and I love her dearly.  Happy birthday to the bestest friend a girl could ask for!
 Last day of twelve
First day of 13



 Family photo, look how regal she looks here.
All I can hope is that she does not become even more moody as a teenager! Love her loads!  Happy birthday Lola Cola!

No comments:

Post a Comment