Sunday 18 November 2018

Isla's First Birthday

It was super lovely to be able to attend Isla's first birthday yesterday.  It makes me and Luis the only family or friends to have attended both of their children's first birthday (I felt pretty special).  After a few days just trying to relax and chill (as I don't do that often), it was super nice to join Jodi, Dylan, their kiddos and some of their friends for the celebrations.  
 And look who else we ran into at brunch

 My handsome hubbie

 The birthday cake and River
 Jodi was the first person I met in Ecuador.  As they were my neighbours our balconies attached and I remember the day they moved in (the day after me), I was on the balcony with Karen and this stunning girl came out onto her balcony, Jodi.  I was so thankful to meet her and I just knew we were going to be great friends.  It is so nice they come to Phuket so much and to have them just next door in Singapore.
We stole their family for a moment to have a picture.  Lovely to see them as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment