Saturday 29 September 2018

Tiger Boxing

We had such a lovely day yesterday, a day of beautiful sunny weather and then an evening with our good friends.  We have just been so lucky this rainy season, I would even be hesitant to call it a rainy season and with one month left it could rain every day and I still think we have got off luck (although I hope it doesn't!).
We started the day by driving to Chalong (a place South known for fitness) to have lunch at a restaurant I have heard loads about, Pure Vegan.  It was fantastic, I had a Mexican bowl, which was pretty much one of the yummiest dishes I have had ever!


 I wish this place was a little closer as I would be there every day.




 Then we headed to the beach to try out my paddle board.  I just love them and it is amazing how they are inflatable as you would never know the difference once inflated.
 In the evening we went to Tiger BBQ Boxing back down in Chalong.  Luis has been dying to go since we arrived so it was nice we finally made it there.  It was totally not what I expected, they had a huge buffet for dinner and tables to sit at (I thought we would sit around a ring in stadium style seats).  It was mainly foreigners who have come to Phuket for a holiday to train and fight (which made it far less gruesome) and genuinely had a nice atmosphere about it.




I was happy Luis finally went and I always like a good night out with friends.  But can say I am still only into Muay Thai for fitness purposes.  I really just do not like any type of fighting, just not my thing, there is just too much real fighting in the world and don't see why watching it for sport is fun (but hey ho to each their own).

No comments:

Post a Comment