Wednesday 12 September 2018

Bingo Wednesday

I love hanging out with this family, one of my Phuket favourites, nope actually scratch that, all over world favourites. In fact, I don't often volunteer baby sitting services but would take all these kiddos even on a Friday night.  They are our fellow vegan club founders, and we were excited to show them our new favourite dinner spot, Chang Mai restaurant.   It was a pretty exciting evening as a long with great food we also played a pretty intense game of bingo (on the weekend was Vivi's birthday and we gave her a new bingo game that she brought a long for some dinner time fun).



 Guess who got the first bingo?  And how amazing is the shirt!
 But I failed to get the full board, Levi stole that win from me.
I love these people, always a great time with them.  Each of the kids just crack me up in their own special way and their parents are pretty cool as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment