Thursday 27 September 2018

Tatonka and Marina Fun

I think I am getting use to this double weekend thing.  We have had another fun filled Luis weekend, with dinner at one of our favourite spots Wednesday and then to a cocktail event at a local marina on Thursday.  
Wednesday we asked our new staff friends to join us at Tatonka as we love it there and thought they might too.  I was super happy that they had some new vegan dishes as I was worried I would be having a plain salad.  I thought the new dishes were fantastic and I did not miss my old favourites one bit.


This curried cauliflower was delicious.
Last night Rob and Iwisyi invited us to a cocktail night at a local marina, as Rob's business is making sails.  We had a great night with them, having a few drinks there and then heading out for a yummy Italian.



A really lovely couple of evenings and a great way to kick off my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment