Thursday 6 September 2018

Jodi and Dylan in Phuket

It is so great that Jodi and Dylan moved to Singapore the same time we moved here and better yet that Malaysia is now filling up with some familiar faces.  It means very little time has to go by before we get to meet up with some of some of our Ecua friends, Jimmy last weekend, Jodi and Dylan this week and soon we are off to see Jimmy and Jessica.  We met Jodi, Dylan and River (Isla was sadly sleeping) for dinner at their lovely Marriot village guest house last night.  Unfortunately my fuzzy pictures is just how fuzzy my head felt as well.  Having battled off sickness for the last few weeks with many ill kids around me I succumbed on Wednesday and am now feeling rather crap.   But I am on the hot tea, lots of fluids and determined to get rid of these germs as soon as possible.


Had a bit of a catch up, some grub and then played a few hands of cards.  Great to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment