Sunday 26 August 2018

The V Word

I think most non-veggie/vegans can't stand people even saying they are vegan.  I say this from the reactions on peoples face once you say you are vegan or in my case trying to be.  I think this probably happens for a million in one reasons.  Either way I hate saying the word, I hate saying that I am trying to actually go vegan and I think that is a real shame.  I also realised that the handful of people who look at my blog from time to time are probably fed up with all my posts about it (except my sister and Luis) but well it is a big part of life, food.
Last night was the first Vegan club dinner, with a few missing faces and a few new faces.  The theme was Indian and everyone did a grand job making food.
 Luis cooking, i tried but apparently it was a big fail.
 Vivvi in her dancing clothes
 New member, Mr. Green


 Ruth and Adam also gave it a go

Great food, people, games and dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment