Sunday 19 August 2018

Birthday Breakfast at Anantara

This morning I had a ladies birthday breakfast for Charlotte (art teacher at school).  I still can't get over the small island I live in and the amount of times I go to a place I have never been or seen before.  This hotel is just around the bend from the beach where I take Lola walking several times a week.  It was a lovely breakfast and suitable for all eating requirements.  I can imagine it would have a great view too if it was not pouring with rain all morning.

 My favourite breakfast, well actually my favourite anytime meal, curry.


 Charlotte had a lovely turn out for her birthday.  I don't even think I know that many ladies here.

It was nice to get out for breakfast on a Sunday as it meant I was home before noon and ready to spend my day watching Netflix rather than doing the work I should be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment