Tuesday 16 January 2018

Lola Cola

After the earthquake, in Ecuador, we housed some teenagers from Holland that got stuck in Canoa and they told us that minutes before the earthquake they had been robbed and of course thought after this nothing else bad could happen... 15 minutes later their hostel came down on top of them. 
When 2018 struck, I felt that this had to be a better year, or at least a few months of nothing after my last few months.  I spoke too soon.  This week has been horrid with Lola having deep infections and near death fever levels that will not come down.  We have been to the vet every day and night trying to contain it and so far nothing seems to work.  I am not sure what I believe in and after the last few months it is hard to believe in anything. But I am not giving up totally on the power of positive thoughts and vibes.  So anyone willing to send some our way right now, it would be much appreciated.
At the very least she has to feel all our love for her.  Luis helping Lola at the vets on Monday.  I thought it was such a loving moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment