Saturday 13 January 2018

BISP Family Fun Day

Last term me and Jacqui began planning a BISP family fun day at a local cricket ground.  We are determined to create more of a community feel at the school.  I did not get to continue on with the planning as obviously went to Canada and had other things on my mind.  But the show must go on and Jacqui continued to put the event together.  She did a grand job and planned a great day for the families and then the night continued with the adults having a bit of a dance.
 I knew it would be a good day when I was presented with this delicious breakfast.  I am a lucky girl.

 We then had a family walk at my new favourite dam.  Not a person there so great for Lola.

 The start of the day with the families all on the field.





It really was a great event and I hope the school ones continue.  We had a very good time, just what the doctor ordered.  Now back to report writing today!

No comments:

Post a Comment