Monday 22 January 2018

House and Lola

First, Lola update.  After another sleepless night with Lola on deaths door (we got her back from hospital yesterday), Luis took her to another vet.  I just KNEW they were over drugging her, and the vet this morning said they could have killed her. So I am fuming and now hoping Lola is on the way to recovery as we have a great new vet.  Hoping to have full of bean Lola pictures on here soon.
Yesterday our family home went up for sale.  It is fairly heart breaking and actually I have not even begun to understand that it won't be ours anymore.  The one thing that makes me happy is how proud Dad would be to see how the house looks.  In the past many people believed that the new owners (whenever that would be) would just tear down the house and start again, I happen to think they are wrong.
Some of the pictures:













I have looked at them a million times.  I just wish I could see it in real life.  We do owe a big thanks to so many people who have helped us at this time with the house.  If you are looking for a beautiful house in property in the Ontario countryside, let me know :).

No comments:

Post a Comment