Saturday 27 January 2018

Leica Dinner and Memes

With Lola on the mend we were able to leave the house for the evening without total worry the entire time.  We went to Leica's for dinner and games.  Leica is not a veggie but really could be with her fantastic veg dinners.  I just don't know how some people can just make these amazing meals, and well I can't. Either way happy to eat other peoples meals.  We then played a new game that Leica bought in the States called something like 'Name that Meme'.  Considering I did not even know what a meme was three months ago I thought I did quite well.




I do just love game nights.  I really wish we had bought Dixit while we were in Canada, I may have to look at ordering it.  It was a lovely evening, hanging out with some pretty fab people.  Now the sun is shining and it is a great day to spend hanging out with Lola Cola.

No comments:

Post a Comment