Sunday 3 December 2017

The Fabulous Six

I am super lucky to have my girls in my life, at least 25 years we have been there for each other.  There are definitely times in my life I would not have coped as well without them.  Last night they came over for some wine, appetizers and a catch up.  As always, they come with too much and spoil me and my father rotten.
 December 1st came and went and I still had not really given Christmas a second thought so it was super nice of Jen to think of it for me.
 My Dad now has a beautiful tree in his room and I will start thinking about trees for the other rooms.

My father calls us the fabulous five, but really we are the fabulous six.  My father has played a big role in our group over the years, attending many of our parties and dinners.  I think is safe to say he loves these ladies as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment