Saturday 16 December 2017

Peace and Love

Yesterday we buried one of the greats, one of the kindest most optimistic man I have ever known.  The tributes to him have been amazing and the church did not have an empty seat.  I have been so touched by the kind sentiments and the amount people have done for us.  The service was lovely and his peace and love party he would be so happy with.  The house was full with so many people that will love him and miss him.  I think he would have been happy.



 Simone and Michelle, two old friends from University made the trip which meant so much to me.
 The Bajan representatives
 Karen, Colleen and Ryan
 The Bosches and Jen
 Cousin Jen and Paddy
The fabulous five, they are and have been amazing.  I am so thankful to have them in my life.


The church where my both my parents are now.



It was quite the night.  I now know that I have a long journey to make in terms of acceptance of losing my father.  I really do not know what life will be like without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment