Sunday 31 December 2017

Dad's December 30th Party

I think my Dad would be pretty happy to know we still had his December 30th Christmas Party, music and all.  The next few days are going to be tough (well just as tough as the last five months I guess), there are a lot of good byes to be said and it all feels too soon.  My parents had some fantastic friends and over the years I have enjoyed coming back and visiting them.   They have been so fantastic over these last years and especially the last month.  I hope that each of them will make it to Thailand or our next spot for a visit.










Marlene had the house looking amazing, Colleen made a fantastic chilli, Luis was a great bar tender, it was a great night.  Now, we are getting ready for a night to end this horrible year with the fabulous five.  Bring on 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment