Tuesday 28 November 2017

At Home

It has been hard to think of anything to write on my blog these past few weeks.  Mainly as worry about my father is all consuming and everything else in comparison is insignificant.  But really there is so much to write about my father.  I am so happy to be back in Canada to spend this time with the family and especially him.  He is such a special man and has touched so many lives.  There has been so many phone calls, drops in's, email's etc wishing my Dad well and telling him how he has touched their lives.  I will not pretend these last few days have been easy on us, there has been little sleep and a lot of worry.  But I would not want to be anywhere else in the world.
The Liverpool-Chelsea game, my Dad's favourite team, well actually the family's favourite team.  I love watching him watch these games, usually slightly critical of the managers decisions but fully enjoying the game.  I love this picture, even Freda can't take her eyes off the match the match. 
I do not think it is possible to ever put into words how much I love this man.

No comments:

Post a Comment