Sunday 12 November 2017

12 on the 12th

Happiest Happiest of birthdays to Lola Cola!  I cannot believe she is 12!!!  But like all of the Garwood's she looks very young for her age, not a day past 8 I would say.  She has had a great birthday weekend so far, lots of beach walks, cuddles and treats.  However, the real celebration is tomorrow as Luis is working today.

 The two top pictures are from Lola at just 8 months.  Look how super posh she is even as a puppy!
This is one from our days in the Swiss Alps, she is 8 here looking as regal as ever.
This one is from her 10th birthday, sun bathing on our patio in Ecuador

Which brings us to today, still looking as cute as always and now sporting her new bandana from Daddy.  It has been the best 12 years and I cannot wait for the next 12, I love my girl with all my heart and cannot wait for celebrations tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment