Monday 20 November 2017

Small Post

I think this is probably one of my longest stretches of no posts.  I am a bit of an addict and can usually think of something to come up with every couple of days.  But lately, I have been a little uninspired, such is life.  I will be back shortly with some updates on life of me and my L's.  In the mean time I will share some photos of a beach we discovered on Saturday morning before our chores began.  Oh and a vegan roast, I am trying to go vegan and this was delicious.



 There are some amazing spots that we know we have still not discovered on this island.  This one was lovely, and some time in the future we will go back for the day.
A friend who is always going veggie shared this delicious vegan roast with us.  I really wish I was a more inspired cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment