Friday 10 February 2017

School Walk

As it is Friday afternoon I am incapable of doing any school work.  Usually I would be well on my way home and to the beach but as we are one car short I have to wait for Luis to finish tutoring.  I took the opportunity to walk all around the school property, something I have never done before.  These kids properly go to the most amazing school!  I can see why teachers with kids here find it difficult to go, free tuition here has to be a huge bonus to them.
 From one of the 20 football fields
 Primary play ground, usually full up with very happy kiddies
 Big pool, primary has a lovely one too
 Back of the campus I found the tennis courts, 18 I think, inside and outside.  Plus this little wash and drink area.

 A little golf anyone?
 And back to the front entrance.  Altogether about a 3000 step walk, and now I am boiling.  The rainy season seems like a horrible dream as everyday we now wake up to this.  Looking forward to a sunny beach weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment