Saturday 4 February 2017

Mummy and Lola Day

After a very heavy margarita night I bravely embarked on a Lola and Mummy day out.  Now that we are down to one car I had to commit to being dropped in a near by town for five hours while Luis tutored.  We walked to the beach, chased crabs, walked back to town in the blazing hot sun and had lunch.  By the time Luis picked us up, I was definitely ready.


 It was such a beautiful day.  Not that I could enjoy it on the beach really as Lola will not let me sit down, it is all about the bloody crabs.

 Some pictures from our walk.
Ending it all off with lunch and a cute little restaurant. For a bit of a change I indulged in a delicious open faced sandwich.  We had a lovely day out, but I think five hours in ridiculous heat might be too much for both of us these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment