Wednesday 22 February 2017

Chez Luis

We have returned home and as it is still our holiday hosted a dinner party for friends that are also enjoying a staycation.  Luis cooked all day, I made a pretty pathetic quinoa falafel salad and then spent the rest of the time being sous chef (I hate being sous chef, it seems to involve a lot of cleaning and fetching and very little credit).  Luis did a fantastic job, everyone did a lot of oohing and ahhing and he enjoyed every second of it!

There was a lot of cutting and peeling going on throughout the day.

 My salad which looked a hundred times better than it tasted!

 Luis's pumpkin soup was fantastic and I really wish I had taken an up close picture of it to show his presentation.
 We had some bubbles to celebrate Adam's recent completion of a triathlon in Bangkok.

 The ladies.
Chef an sous chef.  We had a lovely evening.  Oh and I side kinda private side note (well not too private as I am posting it) I would also like to point out Luis's McKinstry t-shirt (in case my Aunties read this), well it is actually mine but he has taken it as his favourite one.  Good taste I would say!

No comments:

Post a Comment