Sunday 30 October 2016

Sleep Over's and Bloody Mary's

I love when a lunch date turns into Bloody Mary's by the pool, cards and then a girlie sleep over.  The boys went away for the weekend so me and Lola have had the run of the place.   We had a great time with Kim and Sean, they taught me a new card game and we brushed up on their cuarentha.   Then Sean left us girls to have a bottle of wine and solve all the problems of the world.  It was my first sleepover in ages.
Today Lola and I had a some time at the beach and were busy preping our spare house for our newest exciting venture!
 Favourite veggie restaurant, well just favourite restaurant period.  Love it
 First time fully in the pool.  I am such a wimp, has to be hot water for me to get in.  But I think Kim's Bloody Mary mix gave me the added courage to brave the warm water.
 The yummiest, most disgusting looking dip ever.  It seemed to have all natural ingredients, advacado beign the main ingredient, but looked fairly dodgy.
 Lola having a rest.
A night of cards.  A lovely Saturday surprise, as did think it might just be me and Lola all weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment