Thursday 6 October 2016

Phuket Ladies Wine Club

No surprises here, it was only going to be a matter of time really.  We are starting small but I see us growing and growing every month once word gets around.  There are a few more challenges here, expensive wine, lack of transport and the fact that we are all over the island, but we will prevail.  Well I hope so anyways, cannot imagine having no wine club, it has become part of me!


 The theme or the night, was bottles under 400 (9 pounds, $12ish) Baht.  I was determined to find reasonable priced good tasting wine, and I think we more than succeeded.  I have a new favourite and I am sure Lobster Bay will see a significant spike in their sales now.  A small but fun group, and I look forward to seeing what next month brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment