Sunday 16 October 2016

Book One Done and Ping Pong Champion

What a lovely place to be, it is so calm and serene.  Definitely what was needed after the last eight weeks of three moves (Ecuador, to house one to now our house), starting a new school, learning about Phuket and trying to make some new friends in between.


 One of my high lights yesterday, was playing ping pong with Luis.  A game I love, a game I love even more when I beat Luis twice.

 The colours of the sky were spectacular.  It really has been ages since we have seen such a night.  I hope this means the rainy season is coming to an end.

We woke up to a beautiful morning.  Had a huge buffet breakfast and then began day two of relaxation.


This is the first of three books I hope to read this holiday.  What a great read, it made me laugh out loud at times.  Second book started, looks like another winner.  I have never really utilised having a librarian at a school to help me in choosing books, but so glad I did.  She listened to what I was looking for and the recommendations for both me and Luis are spot on.
Okay back to more lounging in the sun...

1 comment:

  1. We read Rosie Project for book club a few months back. Loved it! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete