Saturday 20 February 2016

Spectacular Day

The weather this year has been totally different than last, very very little rain (of course now I say this it will probably pour).  Also it seems to be much hotter than last year, loads of days in the mid to higher 20's (nights still cool though).  Now I know this is not necessarily a good thing and probably the sign of ever increasing climate change.  But I am hoping it is a fluke winter here, as I must say I am really enjoying it.   Yesterday was just an amazing day and I am not sure why it felt different than other lovely sunny days but it did and many people commented on it.  I think the air felt different, a small breeze was lovely and the sky just looked amazing.  It definitely made for a good start to the weekend, well that and a happy hour at Vanessa's house where she served the best margaritas I have had possibly ever.  I only went for a couple hours but it was nice to see people again in a social setting as feels like it has been ages.




Woken up to another lovely day and hoping to full it with long walks and time with my L's.

No comments:

Post a Comment