Thursday 11 February 2016

So Happy to be Home

I had such a fabulous holiday, but I must admit I am so happy to be home.  I missed Lola loads and was very excited to cook my own meal!  We were spoilt rotten by so many people and I feel so lucky for that, but one more glass of wine and my liver may not have survived.  So back to no wine, healthy food, Lola cuddles and loads of sleep!  Also back to loads of work that I sort of ignored before the trip and the realisation that my wedding is four months away, which may seem like a long time to most but very short to me!  


Lola was so excited to see me and head to the park (she was not so happy that Luis took an extra few days in Colombia though).  I then spent the last few days cooking chili's, curries and even banana bread.  It is good to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment