Monday 23 February 2015

The Stork Inn

I held the grand opening of The Stork Inn at my place yesterday, an invite only event with special guest of honour Jodi Sprung-Boyd. I had a special pub quiz for this special event, a talented bar tender /waiter, 10 wonderful ladies and Cody.

The welcoming sign



All ready for the big event



My handsome bar man/waiter



Pub dog




Quiz time, theme baby related things



The quizmaster in action



Me and the guest of honour



The crew


Jodi opening her first baby book, made by me, a book of her pregnancy and all the exciting things her baby has already done. Wish I had taken a picture of it, was very proud of it, it took a lot of time but totally worth it for such a special lady. It was a great day, for an even greater gal.

No comments:

Post a Comment