Monday 2 February 2015

Sunday Walks and Drives

We spent Sunday doing proper Sunday stuff, walking and driving in the Andes. The scenery around us at the Inn reminded me so much of walks in Switzerland, really beautiful. But the drive home (different route than going there) was like nothing I have ever seen before, like out of a movie (for some reason Star Wars came to mind), properly amazing.







 The pictures above are from the beautiful ridge walk, it was just amazing views.  Really truly beautiful.






Also Lola was, as always, navigating. I love how she stands like that, has since a puppy, never wanting to be left out. Another great weekend and next weekend I am going to a totally different region again, Ecuador is spoilt for choice and I am a lucky lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment