Tuesday 17 February 2015

Our New Home

I so so love our new flat! I also love that while I was away Luis managed to get some friends and move all my stuff as a surprise. So yesterday I just worked on bringing over the little bits and organising the place. I just love it, it is much bigger than the last (so loads of rooms for loads of visitors), the views are amazing and I adore the layout. Although everything is moved and organised, I am saving pictures for when the paintings are up and plants in.
These are the flowers that greeted me upon the surprise move.
I am going to work hard all week getting it perfect (well near to perfect). Lola is also very happy, loads of rooms for her to chill and spots for her to tan in. It is safe to say we are all pretty excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment