Saturday 4 January 2014

Most Expensive Beach Day Ever

Well it looks like my vacation will end just the way it began, a day at Sentosa island and more specifically the beach. My plane in Phuket was called off after boarding due to technical difficulties, it took another 4 hours to fix the plane and even longer to board again, subsequently I then missed the gate closing of flight in Singapore by 8 minutes. I think this is possibly the most expensive vacation I have ever had, with the price of my ticket home now costing more than the original return flight (the airline did offer to get me home on their next available seat, but thought work might not appreciate a January 15th return).

The positive thing is I was struggling to come up with ten things to accomplish this year (as write list every year). Now it is just stay in watch movies for the entire year and spend no money!

No comments:

Post a Comment