Friday 17 January 2014

Mexican of Sorts..

I suppose that when I have a curry in the South West of the UK it is probably not the same as one I would get in New Dheli.  So why I was expecting a Mexican in Basel to be slightly authentic I was probably expecting too much.  It could have been the Mexican decour of the restaurant that fooled me, or our Meixacn waiter, but it certainly was the most bizarre Mexican (well not Mexican) I have ever purchased and by far the most expensive.  But I guess they have to cater to the local taste buds (which I am not sure mine mirror).  Luckily, it is not about the food but all about the company, therefore I had a lovely meal with the Erin's. 
Filled with string beans and corgettes, it was just like a warm wrap.  But I am not complaining as had a great time!

The 77 girls, best year ever!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment