Thursday 30 January 2014

Almost Springlike

Looking back on recent blogs they have all been about food; cooking it, eating it, or at the very least trying to eat it (like my cake). I guess this is largely down to the fact it is winter and winter I often feel like doing nothing bar well staying in and eating (with my token white wine of course). But I must say this year I find it hard to even call this winter and believe me this is no complaint. Tomorrow is the last day of January and it has yet to go below freezing, in fact several days it has been in the low teens. It has been bright, sunny and this morning the birds were chirping and I had to undo my jacket. Last night as I was walking Lola I actual thought it must be the end of February not January and I am just over tired that I missed a month. If every winter was like this I may not be so excited that this is my last January for sometime in the cold.




Sunset on our walk :). Of course now I have totally jinxed it and will be reporting sub freezing temperatures by Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment