Monday 6 May 2013

Wonder ladies

I feel very funny about writing a blog at this time, I guess I feel like it is possibly disrespectful, that life goes on for me when time has stopped for people that are very close to my heart right now.  Basically, there is not too much to write, as a large portion of my weekend was spent thinking of these people.  But on Friday night I did go to dinner at Karen's (new friend and newish to the blog) for dinner and I was given this water glass and happened to take a picture of it.  Not only do I love the women on it, but also thought it was an appropriate picture today, as today many many people will be gathering to remember and talk about Donna.
Also today, another Wonder women was taken away from us, far too early and Dad and Nicola I am thinking of you both today as well.
Me and Karen (imagine you will be seeing quite a bit of her on here too)


No comments:

Post a Comment