Friday 3 May 2013

Lee and Donna

I have woken up to a very dark and gloomy morning and two pieces of information I was dreading. Two very close and special people in my life were taken by cancer last night.
Lee, a man in his early forties, leaving two gorgeous children and family behind. A man that I was fortunate enough to spend many Christmas's and Hopkin family events with. A kind, caring, artistic, gentle man who was clearly taken far too young by this terrible disease. To the Hopkin family and particularly Jake and Frankie all my thoughts and love are with you.
Donna, a women who had a huge part in raising me and I consider one of the closest members of my family. Living next door and being one of my mothers best friends, we spent many Christmas's, thanksgiving and Easters together, she was a huge support to my family and was truly a wonderful lady. She leaves behind 6 beautiful grand children and a huge network of very devastated family and friends.
The world has lost two tremendous people today.

No comments:

Post a Comment