Wednesday 15 May 2013

The Hopkins

On the way to the airport on Monday night I spoke to my friend Shelly about the Hopkin family, about how they are the kindest, nicest family in the world. We agreed that even when we try to explain this to people we get annoyed as we could never possibly get across to them how genuinely fabulous they all are unless they took a trip to Lock island to meet them. I am so proud to be considered to be part of this family and happy that I could be with them at this time.
The entire day was incredibly moving. Saying good bye is never easy, it is especially hard when you have to say those good byes long before you should. To be there and see a family pull together so tightly was so special and I am so honoured to have been a part of it. Lee you will be missed by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment