Tuesday 25 December 2012

What it is All About

Somehow I have managed to make it to 6:30am without being dragged downstairs by the kids, I imagine I only have a couple minutes left so I thought I would take this time to write a Christmas message. I think Christmas time is such a fabulous time for family, friends, and love. And for this reason, it can also be somewhat difficult for many people, and sadly we have been reminded of this recently here.

Last night I was feeling a bit down, selfishly thinking about what I do not have and not what I do and really did not want to go to church. But I did (apparently a Godmother duty ;)) and it made all the difference. Whether you are a believer or not, it is such a special place, watching everyone dressed up, so happy, and singing just made me remember what it is all about. So with that (and the fact that Jodi is now actually dragging me), Happy Christmas to all!
Dad and Nicola, I miss you particularly, love you lots xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment