Friday 7 December 2012

Christmas Bubbles

Last night I hosted the Basel Ladies Wine Club Christmas party, and I know I say every month how brilliant it was and how fabulous everyone is, and it all gets a bit blah, blah, blah but they really are and it really was.  Therefore, I will not say much about it as I have said it all before and just post the pics instead.
My turn to host, and I make it a Christmas pot luck and a pour your own drinks night (think the key to being hostess is delegating tasks:)).
 
My personal shopper is visiting, watch out shops (I hate shopping unless I ma with this girl)
 
The Romanian beauties
 
I think it is so funny when I am going around taking pictures, people do not miss a beat, they stop talking long enough to huddle and smile and then go right back to chatting :)

Awesome Asa and fairly new member Sian

North American beauties
 
Maria, you won the competition and forgot your prize (do not worry, all the dishes are still there waiting for you!)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment