Thursday 6 December 2012

Opening Night

Last night I attended the first night of the ISB student production of Fiddler on the roof and it was absolutely fantastic.   The talent on show was just brilliant, the acting, singing, dancing, orchestra, just everything.  It was really great to see my students do something a bit different than Maths, especially as almost all of the lead parts I either teach or taught (possibly they took some pointers from their stark raving mad drama queen Maths teacher).  And with the opening night of Fiddler also opened the (well my) Christmas season, and from here on out things get a bit busy...
Not only did the students have a great performance but a group of male teachers put on an amazing Russian dance (not quite as good as my father's who has been perfecting his for decades).  

No comments:

Post a Comment