Friday 2 November 2012

Cava, Prosecco or Champagne?

Well you know you are in for a good wine club when identifying these different bubbles starts off the night.  And that it was, Emily hosted a great evening..
... dessert wines accompanied by her scrumtious savoury and sweet foods.  Most we loved, and I think we were all very surprised by some of our discoveries.  We also did learn that honey wine is to be avoided (unless you want to fall prego apparently).
As I am pretty sure this is the first time all of us dumped out a full glass of wine!  It was lovely to especially catch up with Asa, who is now in another campus :) and hugely missed.
Although I must say I am quite jealous of Lola's love for Asa (she worships her).   She was so desperate to join our photo and I have never seen her do that before.
 
 
As usual a good night was had by all, and I am already looking forward to our Christmas special :)

No comments:

Post a Comment