Monday 19 November 2012

Cake and Bikini

I love my kids, and I do not mean Lola or any unmentioned children I do not have, but every single one I teach.  Admittedly, they sometimes frustrate me (usually because I know they are capable of more than they think they are), but mainly they make me laugh, smile, and excited to come to work.   I love that they all know I love Madonna and the younger ones try to learn as much about her as they can (I think they pick up some Maths along the way as well) and now the older ones have decided the way to my heart is Lola and baking.  Last week on Lola's birthday, cake was brought in and since then it has slightly spiralled out of control.  This morning I have come into yet another cake, which is all fabulous, but I need to somehow convince the kids that cucumbers and carrots are the way forward otherwise I shall never fit into a bikini at Christmas...
Thanks to Kasper, Amelia, Caoline and the grade 11's for all the special treats :)

No comments:

Post a Comment