Tuesday 6 November 2012

Please Save Big Bird

As a little girl I have so many memories of watching Sesame Street, I loved all the characters and any Spanish vocabulary I have I have from there.  In fact, when I was recently back in Canada, I had a great time watching it with my friends children and seeing how timeless this show is.  So today, US election day, I am hoping those people sitting on the fence who have not been convinced by the mere fact that Obama is a man that stands by his principles, pushing reforms he believes in (even if unpopular), and cares about the affects his policies and reforms have,  that they remember their love for that big yellow bird and at the very least vote to save him.
(This was originally a two page rant on why Obama should be given a second term, however, I decided not to be so political and just try and save the bird instead.)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment