Wednesday 21 November 2012

My Addiction

For the most part this is a fairly pointless blog entry, but as this sort of works as a diary (the PG rated version, although to be fair there is no R to document!), I decided to write about it.  Over the last year my diet coke intake has increased exponentially, and I decided last week that not only was this costing me a fortune (sometimes 10 CH a day) but also was probably not that good for me.  So on Monday I went cold turkey and had none, and all week I have been tired and a little grumpy.  Then this afternoon I developed the worst migraine I have ever had, until I gave into the diet coke and it disappeared.  Wondering if there was a link I spent the last half hour googling 'diet coke addiction', and it seems I may be an addict.  Admittedly, this addiction is better than crack but still not ideal and giving it up seems to have been quite a challenge for several people.   So a warning to those around me, I may be irritable until I kick this thing (have warned the kids) oh and if anyone wants to be my sponsor, apparently helpful, let me know :)
(Although fabulous if enjoyed in responsible quantites)
                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment