Sunday 8 September 2024

Lola Cola

Well a second vet also concluded that Lola is very poorly.  Nothing I did not know, everything I am finding it hard to accept.  It was a Lola Cola weekend, filled with park time and outdoor time with her.  Sometimes I think she seems to seem her good old self.  I cannot help think the vets are wrong and have given her doses of drugs that are making her worse.  I am reaching but just not sure what else to do.  It was a nice weekend either way.  Lola was cuddled loads and Sebastian had his best day ever yesterday, he spent the whole day with Willa and even went to her house for dinner (first time ever on his own).  I did stop by to pick him up and ended up playing a great cooperative game.



Sebastian was so happy he discovered paddle boats in the park.  I did not have any money and he was even more proud of himself when he discovered it was free.


I need these type of games.  Sebastian played it so nicely.


No comments:

Post a Comment