Monday 16 September 2024

Lola and Social Media

I go back and forth with social media but at times like this it is so comforting.  Between facebook, Insta and even emails I have had over 250 messages about Lola.  And not just saying sorry for your loss but from people all over the world whose lives she touched.   Memories of her, things I had forgotten and the utmost respect for what she meant to me (not just a dog and that it was expected at her age).  Lola was so loved from people all over the world and it has so helped to read all of these messages.   These are just a few of the many.














She really did have so many amazing adventures.  I had forgotten that she use to agility train in the UK, about some of her great escapes to the pub in Bruton and so much more.  I am so lucky to have had such an amazing dog that left a mark with so many people.






No comments:

Post a Comment